LIVE TRAVEL'S EXCLUSIVE OFFER: JULY 16, 2022 - JULY 23, 2022 | 7 Nights Cruise to Tahiti with Paul Gauguin Cruises.
6 NIGHTS AT THE EXQUISITE 5-STAR BELMOND GAME LODGES AND 1 NIGHT IN JOHANNESBURG
From $7,595 per person sharing including FREE international air
Act fast! Only valid for travel completed by March 23, 2020. Festive season blackout dates apply.
Premier Package Inclusions
* 2 Nights at Savute Elephant Lodge - Chobe National Park
* 2 Nights at Eagle Island Lodge - Okavango Delta
* 2 Nights at Khwai River Lodge - Moremi Game Reserve
* 1 Night at Intercontinental Hotel - Johannesburg
* FREE International Air from JFK to OR Tambo Johannesburg, South Africa, onwards to Maun in Botswana
* Inter-Camp flight transfers included, great opportunities for aerial game viewing
* Game drives, water activities on the Okavango channels, water levels permitting, and other Safari Activities
* Full Board at all Game Lodges (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) including drinks (some imported brands excluded)
* HIgh-end amenities included - Be pampered
* Guided walking safaris, Boma Experience and much more...
** Add an extension to this Special: 4 days in Cape Town or 3 days at Victoria Falls **
Helicopter or Hot Air Balloon Tour
Shark Cage Diving
Travel is subject to availability at the time of booking for travel through to October 31, 2020.
Day 1 Depart USA
Embark on your overnight journey to South Africa.
Day 2-5 Cape Town (4 nights)
Enjoy 4 nights in this wonderful world class mecca for food, history and adventure enthusiasts. Relax and take advantage of the local amenities at your centrally located, vibrant, chic hotel. Add to your Cape Town experience by selecting from our optional full and half day tours (at additional cost).
Day 6 & 7 Greater Kruger Park Private Reserve (2 nights)
Wing to Kruger Park airport and transfer to your private reserve. Daily game drives allow for close-up encounters with elephants, leopards, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos, as well as a pack of wild dogs (the second rarest African carnivore species, with only an estimated 2000 remaining specimens). Birdwatchers can also look forward to ample sightings of the several hundred bird species typical to the lowveld.
Day 8 Depart Johannesburg
After a final morning game drive, wing back to Johannesburg in time to connect with your home-bound international flight.
Day 9 Arrive USA